1- Made of soft vinyl frame and high impact resistance poly-carbonate lens
2- Also used as chemical splash goggle
3- Lens with or without anti-fog coating.
4- Allow to use with prescription glasses.
5- Color: Clear
6- Standard: CE EN166, ANSI Z87.1
7- Suitable for chemical factories, hospitals (flu), laboratories and painting houses where requires indirect ventilation on the goggle to get full protection to the eyes.
8- Also allowed to use as high impact goggle which is recommended for light-duty works such as gardening, cleaning and cutting etc.
DIRECTION FOR USE
This goggle has been designed for your personal safety It must be worn for the whole duration of
exposure to hazards, leave the work area if dizziness or irritation occurs, or if the goggle becomes
USER, STORAGE, MAINTENANCE
1. Ensure the goggles fit comfortably over the eyes when using.
2. To clean, rinse in 1% solution of mild detergent and dry with a soft cloth. DO NOT USE abrasive cleansers.
3. If necessary, a non aggressive household disinfectant may be used.
4. These goggles should be stored in a clean, dry, dust-free environment, preferably in a case, out of direct
sunlight, keep away from chemicals and abrasive substances.
5. Under normal circumstances the spectacles can offer adequate protection for 2-3 years
FIELD OF USE (PROTECTION CAPABILITIES AND PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS)
This safety goggle is designed to protect the user against eye injuries through mechanical impact, droplet or
In order to keep the best product features and avoid any materials change its quality, please replace
whole product at least 2-3 years. There are no spare parts for this model. Do not replace any part by
yourself, it might reduce the protective feature of product; even destroy its overall structure. For any
order necessary, please contact with manufacturer.
DURATION OF USE
Inspect for damage regularly. When the frame has become hard and brittle, the safety goggle should be
1. This product is for eye protection against moderate impact hazards but NOT unbreakable.
2. Do not modify or alter the eye protector.
3. Pitted or scratched lens reduce vision and seriously reduce protection and should be immediately replaced.
4. Materials which may come into contact with the wearer's skin could cause allergic reactions to
susceptible individuals. If this is the case doctor's advice should be consulted.
5. Always/check with supervisory personnel to ensure you are being given the proper protection
relative to working conditions, consult relative European Standards.
6. If the symbol F, B and A are not common to both common to both oculars and the frame, then it
is the lower level which shall be assigned to the complete eye protector.
7. The protectors against high speed particles launched on ophthalmic spectacles can cause shock,
causing a hazard to the user.
8. If protection against high speed particles at extremes of temperature is required then the selected
eye-protector should be marked with the letter T immediately after the impact letter, i.e. FT, Bt or
AT. If the impact letter is not followed by the letter T then the eye protector shall only be used
against high speed particles at room temperature.
There are no reviews yet.